What is Living Your Legacy?
Living Your Legacy is the self-development workshop that explores the critical issues that may limit your full potential. By tapping into your heritage and inner experiences, you begin to transform your perspectives about life. With its unique combination of thought-provoking concepts, in-depth discussions, and hands-on exercises, Living Your Legacy enlightens, energizes and inspires you to live a more balanced, meaningful and joy-filled life.
Who Should Attend Living Your Legacy?
You should attend Living Your Legacy if you are a self-directed achiever who wants to get more from life; you enjoy precious time with family and friends, but often feel stressed due to personal/career life imbalances; you are proud of your heritage and feel a sense of responsibility for the next generation; you seek clarity about your purpose in life, about what you are called to do and about how you can truly make a difference in the world; and you are ready to let your light shine.
How Long is Living Your Legacy?
The workshop lasts a full day.
The experience lasts a lifetime.
Living your Legacy takes you on a highly personalized journey. The experience is a little different for everyone. By the end of the workshop, you will have:
- Practiced a new way to communicate by reframing questions for deeper insight
- Articulated the details of your Unfinished BusinessSM and discussed how this is holding you back
- Determined how many Degrees of FreedomSM you have in your life and how to use the power of choice to achieve even more
- Claimed the inheritance left to you by your ancestors and determined how this awareness can propel you to new levels of meaningful accomplishment
- Identified your most cherished gifts
- Reviewed the key components of a personal mission statement and discussed how this tool helps you stay focused on what matters most in your life
- Examined the sources of resistance to having a personal mission
- Created your personal mission statement, stated it out loud and determined how it will help you lead a more fulfilling life
- Discovered the missing link between where you are now and where you want to be
- Articulated what you must do to begin living your legacy now